The cost of a bathroom makeover can be overwhelming. But just because you may not be able to afford a complete renovation right now doesn’t mean you can’t have the bathroom of your dreams! A smart way to save money is to focus on small, budget-friendly bathroom projects that pack a punch. Before you go gutting the place, try out these affordable renovation projects that will change the overall feel of your space without costing a fortune.
- GIVE IT A FRESH COAT: All you need is a couple gallons of paint and a free weekend to transform the look of your bathroom! When it comes to budget-friendly projects, paint is your friend!
- ADD SOME PERSONALITY: Never underestimate the power of a good accessory! From a brightly colored rug and shower curtain, to a dramatic fixture or killer piece of artwork, changing a few fun details can make a huge difference.
- BRING ON THE LUXURY: A new shower can cost thousands, but you know what doesn’t? An oversized shower head, heated towel racks, and some plush towels. These relatively inexpensive add-ons may very well transform your space into a spa … or at least feel like one!
- UPDATE THE VANITY: It’s time to give your outdated vanity a fresh look! Whether you opt for granite, quartz or marble, a new vanity top can add style and sophistication to your space without a large-scale demolition!
- REFRESH THE CABINETS: Much like a fresh color on the walls, refinishing the cabinet doors is a cheaper alternative to replacing them. And if you don’t have the energy to give them a fresh coat of paint, try simply changing the hardware. You’d be amazed at what some fancy knobs can do for the overall look of your space.
Ready to take your home project to the next level? Let’s get started!